Provider of Targeted Online Survey Panels Attracts Leaders in IT and Online Affiliate Marketing to its Mission of Providing Industry’s Highest Quality Online Sample
United Sample™ (www.UnitedSample.com) today announced key additions to the company’s executive, new business development and sales teams – bringing additional technology, affiliate marketing and online panel recruitment expertise to the fast-growing online sample company.
Joining the executive team are Robyn Tas as senior vice president of business development, Daniel Ross as vice president of information technology, and Edward J. Russo as vice president of marketing.
Joining Tas on the new business development team is Brad White, director of business development. Lisa Wilding-Brown joins as director of online panels, and Dennis Uhlir joins the sales team as senior director survey solutions.
The new team members have previously served with Harris Interactive, Greenfield Online, Hilton Hotels, MySpace, e-Rewards Market Research and Sportgenic, Inc., among others.
United Sample provides quality online sample for use in market research, creating custom, targeted panels for any niche.
The company has built a team that brings together experts in technology and online affiliate marketing.
Team members specialize in combining those skills to harness robust technology to optimize every stage of the process – to recruit the right respondents and to route them to the right surveys, to ensure quality data and to maintain an engaged panel.
“Providing quality online sample requires a mix of both superior technology and creativity in finding active panelists – and we’ve built an outstanding team of people who excel at those challenges,” said Matt Dusig, co-founder and CEO of United Sample. “We’re all committed to the goal of elevating sample quality industry-wide. We’re thrilled to have the expertise of each of these specialists to help us achieve that mission.”
- Robyn Tas is an accomplished business development executive in the media and technology industry, and an attorney with a diverse background in advertising, marketing, sports, entertainment and intellectual property.
Before joining United Sample, she was EVP of business development and general counsel for Sportgenic, Inc. Previously, she served as attorney for Martin, Clearwater & Bell LLP and Ficksman & Conley.
- Daniel Ross previously managed private label branded communities for MySpace’s international advertisers. He has more than five years of experience in the online market research industry, serving as director of operations at goZing, Inc and team leader at Greenfield Online, Inc.
At goZing, Ross led the development of a unique member profiling system to increase targeting capabilities. Ross also was instrumental in the development of a new software platform for managing the entire business.
- Edward Russo has more than 20 years of experience in branding, marketing, sales and operations. Before joining United Sample, he spent 11 years with Hilton Hotels, where he most recently launched the Waldorf Astoria Collection brand.
Prior to Hilton Hotels, Russo spent eight years on Wall Street in Institutional Sales, Trading and Research, mostly with PaineWebber.
- Brad White joins United Sample most recently from Adconion Media Group, a top-10 horizontal advertising network.
There he ran the partner development team, which was responsible for building relationships with several hundred online publishing partners across every major content vertical, demographic and medium on the Web.
White also spearheaded Adconion’s CPA network from the ground up with goals to compete with the company’s global CPM business.
- Lisa Wilding-Brown has seven years of market research experience most recently serving as Harris Interactive’s panel loyalty and retention manager.
Wilding-Brown was instrumental in the development of one of the first online market research panels. She spearheaded the development of more than 40 specialty panels, which significantly increased targeting capabilities.
Wilding-Brown is a specialist in online sampling and recruitment, specialty panel development, and loyalty management.
- Dennis Uhlir has more than 25 years of experience helping companies reach target audiences, including market research sample solutions.
He previously held sales and marketing positions with e-Rewards Market Research, Relizon, BFI, and Scotts, providing expert consulting services for many of the top global marketing research companies, consulting firms, and Fortune 1000 clients across a wide range of industries.
About United Sample
United Sample is one of the world’s most innovative online sample companies.
The company provides quality online sample for use in market research.
United Sample’s deep well of proprietary technology helps eliminate fraudulent, professional and duplicate survey takers, while its creative approach to recruiting hard-to-reach groups gives market researchers access to highly responsive panelists across any niche demographic, from just about anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2008, United Sample is growing at double-digit rates, with 60 employees worldwide, 5,000 new panel registrants per day and 50,000 unique website visitors per day.
Established by the creators of the renowned goZing online panel, United Sample is based in Encino, Calif.
Visit United Sample at www.UnitedSample.com
Encino, Calif - 24th September 2009